Anybody from passengers has not suffered.
In the Czech Republic, near the town of Nymburk, the burned bus Neoplan, passengers were residents of the Transcarpathian region, reports the Internet-the edition with reference to .
Emergency happened on the morning of 22 November, 44 miles from Prague. The bus was traveling from Rakhiv to Liberec, when the fire happened. None of the passengers was hurt, he Neoplan burned to the ground.The cause of the fire is a failure in the engine compartment. According to one of the passengers, none of the drivers going by, not offered help, and the fire extinguisher were in the bus, was faulty.